Image Map

Thursday, April 12, 2012

photophile: Stacey Mark

It has been ages since I've done a photophile post and unless you are an old-school follower of this blog (pre-wardrobe posts) you may not even know what a photophile post is (you'll catch on quick, promise).  I caulk that up to tumblr and the fact that it has kind of taken over that aspect of my blog. Anyhow... I came across New York based Photographer, Stacey Mark's online portfolio and realized she was another one of those "hidden in plan sight" photographers for me so I decided she deserved a little post.  I have seen Stacey's work hundreds of times and even reblogged her images on my tumblr. She has photographed people like Sarah Sophie Flicker, Carey Mulligan, Chloe Sevigny, Goldfrapp and The Kills for magazines like Lula,Vice, Elle UK, Nylon, Purple...the list goes on! more information about Stacey can be found on her site: staceymark.com

Here are some more of my favorites...
lace mask


sarah sophie flicker by stacey mark


stacey mark

stacey mark

alt=

stacey mark on don juan's reckless daughter

stacey mark

goldfrapp by stacey mark

stacey mark
*photos via  www.staceymark.com

5 comments:

nataluya85 said...

dreamy!

nataliya
sewniice.blogspot.com

Maite NavĂ­o said...

what a beautiful post, great photos.

estrellasdefebrero.blogspot.com

Corinne said...

I have seen tons of these & never known who takes them--this was great!
xx Corinne
cateyesandthighhighs.blogspot.com

Jdstace said...

excellent and beautiful, these alluring photos show real genius. 

Constance said...

These photos are so beautiful...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...