Image Map

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

birthday week!

I am traveling today after a little birthday trip extravaganza to the mountains but I wanted to pop in and say hello (my birthday was actually yesterday but I'm celebrating all week because...why not! ;). We took loads of photos which I will hopefully be posting very soon! Thanks to everyone for the birthday emails/tweets/comments/texts!


Incidentally, excuse my puffy face in the photo below - I had atrocious allergies ( to blooming cottonwoods) and as a result squinty little eyeballs! :) 


hope you all had a nice weekend!  x djrd

5 comments:

Helen said...

Happy happy birthday! You don't look puffy faced at all :)

nataluya85 said...

happy bday girly!!! love your smile in that pic, and that crown!

nataliya
sewniice.blogspot.com

Madeleine Rettig said...

happy birthday! i love the birthday ice cream, thats a great idea!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://3maigloeckchen.blogspot.de

Frannie Pantz said...

Happy birthday!

triskelos said...

Happy belated birthday!)) I wish you all the best and a great-great trip))

http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...