Image Map

Thursday, June 7, 2012

mountain girl


Despite the aforementioned puffy face (due to terrible allergies) on our last day in the mountains of Idaho I asked "the Brit" take a few blog photos for me. The weather was incredible the whole time we were there - particularly lucky because the forecast had not been a pretty sight.  Alas, we managed to avoid even the slightest hint of rain! 

 
I really love going on trips on or around my birthday and since "the Brit" had never been to Idaho (where my family has a place) when it was not covered in snow it seemed like a very good plan. We spent most of the trip taking photos in the wilderness with proper film cameras (I hope to post the fruits of our labors soon!), driving around, hiking a bit, eating delicious food and just being lazy. Oh and I did manage to hop on a bike once or twice. Here is the evidence...



All in all I would say (wrenched allergies aside) it was a very successful escape from old Los Angeles. Oh, and the pups came too! The best thing about their tiny size is they are oh so easy to put into a carrier and bring along on short trips.

outfit notes:
romper - american apparel
shoes - vintage 

PS: I meant to mention this in my last post but a big Happy 1 Year Anniversary! to the Loved One shop in Pasadena. I cannot believe it has been a year since this post.  If you live in LA and you haven't been yet you are missing out!

7 comments:

Marie said...

Love that bicycle trip idea, so pretty!
Marie @ 
Lemondrop ViNtAge 

Vicky said...

Looks like a lovely day out. I absolutely love your boater as well. I've been trying to find one for ages, but all the ones I try on seem to be too big x

triskelos said...

Love the hat)) Such a pretty pictures - the nature, beautiful yellow flowers! <3

http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/ 

nataluya85 said...

what a cute romper! and hat!!!

nataliya
sewniice.blogspot.com

Lost in the Haze said...

I love love love your playsuit! And the wicker hat is the perfect match!
xLost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

chalek.m said...

I love Your Eyes. Great outfit. Really adorable hat and sexy romper!

Marcin Michałków said...

Great outfit! You look cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...