Image Map

Sunday, July 22, 2012

someone's gotta help me dig


I trust you are all having a nice weekend?  As of late there has been an extreme lack of waredrobe photos happening on the old blog so I thought I would amend that with this quick little post.  The dress has actually appeared before but those photos did not do justice to this little 40s bee print frock and so I thought we'd revisit it!







I had a fun filled weekend (it's still going strong, actually!).  Last night I was able to hang out at the Rookie Magazine "Strange Magic" art show, which was a lot of fun.  Such a well dressed, cool (not to mention young) crowd - Tavi, Petra and company did an incredible job of putting it all together! I promise try to post a few photos down the line.  I've probably said it before but, how I wish Rookie was around when I was a pre-teen/teen! Such and inspiring, healthy and empowering little community!

musical notes:  I'm a bit obsessed with this song (by fellow Canyonite, Father John Misty) at the moment. hence the post title :)

5 comments:

nataluya85 said...

i would have loved to go to the strange magic show!!! been keeping up with instagram! love love love that dress!!!!!

nataliya
sewniice.blogspot.com

Libertad said...

I think the same about Rookie; even more, I should have started an spanish Rookie when I was a teen... but yes, I was a teen and other teens looked at me as I was a rare bug or something like that... teens, they're strange!
Btw, love love love the dress, it's so beautiful!

Frannie Pantz said...

Good thing you updated with such a FABULOUS dress!  I love it and it seems so "you"--just classy and classic.  Good to be seeing you on here again!

meg olsen said...

 thanks, my dear! I'm sorry it's been slow here lately! hopefully that will change soon!

meg, reckless daughter said...

Teenagerdom is so tricky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...