Image Map

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

a little PINspiration

Hello loves! As with most of you, I am busy hammering away... wrapping things up at work, literally wrapping things up at home and getting our house ready for out of town visitors so, as usual, blogging gets the short end of the stick during this time of year. That said I have been busy on places like Pinterest, for example.  Lets take a little peek at some recent pins, shall we?!

film love

make up

pretty (and talented) ladies

and gents

Much more can be found on my Pinterest profile -- HERE! I shall return soon... meanwhile, here is a little Christmas playlist from last year that I've since added to. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Helen Fielding said...

I need to start using Pinterest for more than food!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...