Image Map

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

back to the grind



Yep. The party is over and it's back to work I go.  Luckily, I for once feel like I had a somewhat decent amount of time off from my day job...well, sort of... I still have so many non-work related things to get done but, listen... I'll take what I can get!  A few new pieces of clothing fell into my lap over the holidays and this cute little black dress was one of them (thanks, mom).  I've since dubbed it my Wednesday Adams's goes on summer vacation dress - a pretty accurate description, I think.  I'm a slave to peter pan collars - what can I say?




outfit notes
dress & scarf - gifts 
boots - madewell
socks - courtesy of "the Brits" sock drawer

PS: I'm about to embark on a little bloggy make-over so bear with me if it looks a mess in the meantime. 

3 comments:

Kristin Cheverie said...

ahh, love that fuzzy coat!

Frannie Pantz said...

AW your mom did a great job--what a cute dress! I love the scarf and boots too! Getting back into work mode after the holidays is so hard!

Krystin Brinton said...

The fuzzy coat!!! Where did you get the fuzzy coat???!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...