Image Map

Thursday, January 17, 2013

comings and goings



I know I've yammered on about this many a time but don't you love when you rediscover things in your own closet. Take this black coat for example, I've had it for years and because it's only "cold" in LA about a month out of the year I hadn't worn it much at all in the last couple of years. Probably because I had new coats to play dress up with and it took a backseat. Anyway, it's back with a vengeance and someone is going to have to pry it from my shoulders before it fuses to my body!



outfit notes: shoes: xxi sweater: mink pink dress: h&m (old)
There will be more coat-wearing in my very near future because I am off to Sundance tomorrow for work. You can keep track of me here for now! PS: I hope you like the new blog make over. I'd been wanting to change it for a while now but didn't have the time until this week but I'm pretty happy with it so far despite a few glitches I'm sorting out!

2 comments:

Helen Fielding said...

Love the blog make-over, it's super pretty.

meg, reckless daughter said...

thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...