Image Map

Friday, February 1, 2013

iPhone sees all

It's crazy how often I use my phone to take pictures now. Sad really...because I've gotten pretty darn lazy about bringing my old DSLR out with me but this is something I am promising myself I'll work on in 2013. Anyhow, it has been a while so let's take a little look back at the past month or so as seen by my phone...

starting with Christmas in the mountains & and a festive outfit
 the worlds coolest grandma & snowy nights


nostalgic candy & New Years Eve
meeting baby Chet & my neighborhood

inflight entertainment & big dogs at Sundance
 more Sundance & a scene from an odd party.

making faces & watching bands
worlds biggest cafe au lait & worlds laziest black fluffy cat

holding something that makes me sad & new tea cups
a pretty LA sunset & holding something that make me happy!

Meanwhile,  I've been working hard on my music website and promise to keep you in the loop here but not annoy you with constant non-blog updates! I've also started a twitter for news on such musical endeavors @megolsenmusic so please feel free to follow me there too!

Lastly, I have been listening to this gorgeous song by the Anna von Hausswolff on repeat. The video is a little strange but it's an absolutely celestial tune...


Have a great weekend! Oh and Happy February!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...