Image Map

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

reckless heart



Hello cats & kittens! I hope everyone in NY (and elsewhere) is enjoying their fashion week! I'm in LA this time around but definitely inspired by what I've been seeing online so I think I shall be posting a couple of NYFW related posts in the near future.  In the meantime, a quick reckless daughter wardrobe post!

Clearly, the secret to this time of year here in Los Angeles is layering - albeit a few less layers than you might need in many other parts of the country.  The weather here can be so schizophrenic... is it spring? is it winter? Heat on? AC on? It can get up to 80 degrees during the day and into the 40s that same night. Pretty exhausting!  The point being, I've been really into layering over sleeveless dresses lately so that I can quickly strip down (meow.) if the heating comes on full blast but I can also bundle up if I walk outside and suddenly it is winter again.  This little cotton cardigan/jacket (obviously Chanel inspired) is from Zara is perfect for layering most days and its thin enough to wear under a full-on coat. I wear it to work all the time.




yellow scallops

outfit notes:
dress & necklace: vintage
boots: madewell
cardi/jacket: zara

music notes:

I thought I'd post another track from my EP in honor of my upcoming EP release show - which I have been tweeting about here and will post details about soon!



1 comment:

Frannie Pantz said...

Aw man! I wish I could be in NYC for FW! Or LA for that matter. I love the scallops on this pretty yellow dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...