Image Map

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May-Day

 

 Maybe it comes with age but I cannot seem to wrap my little brain around how quickly this year is whizzing by… Perhaps it has more to do with just how much is going on in my world these days. None the less, here we are in May already! Lucky for my sad lonely blog I've pulled it together enough to do a post! I know I've been pretty awful lately.


 



outfit notes: 
jumper - thrifted 
blouse - xxi 
shoes - american apparel 
nail polish - april by chanel

6 comments:

Leah Gorder said...

Has anyone ever mentioned that you look amazingly like Kirsten Dunst? Surely you've gotten that before.

lizette vigo said...

what a cute outfit!!!
and yes, the year its going by really fast!


www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

That's an adorable outfit! I love love love the blouse!

http://vintagefromeurope.blogspot.se/

BJ said...

uuuuhhh....def. Fairy Tale Cute.

Hannah Gottlieb-Graham said...

you are just too cute! love this jumpsuit on you!

meg, reckless daughter said...

aw... thanks, Hannah! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...