Image Map

Sunday, June 30, 2013

BHLDN LA event

I'm apparently still about a week behind myself with posts but with my Kickstarter kicking into full gear ( I still need your help, incidentally!) I've been quite slow to edit photos.  


Last week I was lucky enough to attend a BHLDN fashion event celebrating their new shop within the Beverly Hills Anthropologie.  BHLDN (aka: "beholden") is a wedding centric off-shoot of Anthro.  While I am not in the market for a wedding specific one, I do love a good party dress! and was excited to see them in person.  So I ventured over to Beverly Hills, an area of town that, in all honestly, I avoid for the most part! I also wrangled my pal Danielle as my date for the night!

pretty snacks + photogs + fashionable attendees?... check!

beautiful venue + dj? ...check!


appropriate footwear? ...check & check!



some bubbly with a fancy floral straw? indeed!

And here are a few of the dresses...



Unfortunately, this one was probably my favorite but I couldn't get a really good shot of it...


I tried again (post show) by stalking the models at the photo-booth. ha! (I'm sure she'd forgive me for this candid shot, right? her bum looks great in the dress!)

Speaking of the photo-booth, the only shot I have of us is an particularly blah pic but you get the idea! Not sure we were quite ready! ;)

One more dress lovely dress and a beautiful model who willingly posed for us upon request!


If you are looking for a dress for pending nuptials you should check out BHLDN. They aren't exactly cheap but in the realm of wedding frocks they are fairly reasonable and definitely quite lovely!

back soon! x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...