Image Map

Friday, June 21, 2013

Gal Friday!


Last Friday, at the tail end of the flu from hell, I stumbled over to The Loved One shop in Pasadena to say hello lovely Hannah who co-owns TLO and was in town for her shop's 2nd anniversary. In retrospect, I wish I had done a better job documenting it but I thought I'd share the few shots I did take because, as usual, it was a grand time!






I love this shop and never tire of hanging out there for hours on end drinking punch and trying on lovely frocks and frilly bits.  I've said it before but if you are in the area it is not to be missed!

a little evidence that I was, in fact, there ^





It all ended (for me anyway) with a little dance party before sneaking away to my bed for the evening... like a granny.  



I've gone to a few events this past week so I'll try my best to post more and, you know, be a real blogger! xM

PS: 20 days left of my Kickstarter Campaign (see previous post!) and we've still got a long way to go! Make a pledge if you can and/or pass it on to a friend who might enjoy my music! xo 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...