Image Map

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Photoshoot with Michele Beckwith

Just before my trip to England (pictures coming, I swear.) and France I got the pleasure of working with a very talented San Francisco based photographer, Ms. Michele Beckwith. It was such a joy to watch (and work with) a photographer who is as passionate about film and technique as Michele. It made me want to go out experiment more with my own film cameras that have been collecting dust for the better part of the year, unfortunately. Anyhow, I thought I would share a few photos from the shoot with you here on my blog...enjoy!















Photos by Michele Beckwith 
Co-styled by Michele & Me
Wild hair courtesy of "the central California coastal winds" ;)

2 comments:

Anahit said...

That star headband in the last picture: I am in love!

http://www.moodyduckling.blogspot.co.uk/

meg, reckless daughter said...

Its from Giant Dwarf - I've been in love with them for years ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...