Image Map

Monday, October 20, 2008

horror film fashion: the hunger

For round two of horror film fashion I thought I'd go for the villain rather than the victim. Enter Miriam, Catherine Deneuve's creepy yet genteel character in The Hunger. Deneuve plays a 2000 year old Egyptian vampire who still manages to look classy and chic even whilst relieving her lovers of their blood and their livelihood.

I love the splashes of 1940s/50s fashion that many Gothic 1980s movies had (eg: blade runner) and the Hunger is no exception.


earrings, dress & cat-eye sunglasses: f 21- gloves: saks - shoes: bally - jacket: topshop


ring & earrings: f21 - necklace: amazon- dress: vivienne westwood- coat: fendi - clutch: chloe - shoes: oscar de la renta




1 comment:

Vain and Vapid said...

This gives me some really great Halloween ideas... Plus, I just love that Bela Lugosi and Peter Muphy and Bauhaus....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...