Image Map

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

desert rose (joshua tree part 2)

I brought along practical (for a fashion blogger) shoes on my little birthday escape, which is why I am wearing clogs with my birthday dress. Of course, had I been in the city I would have definitely gone a fancier footwear route but I think it's forgivable considering my desert surroundings.

The dress was actually purchased about a month before my birthday but I only wore it one other time and it's so incredible that it really didn't matter.  It's probably my favorite of the vintage dresses in my closet, which is no small feat. You can't help but feel pretty darn good seeing the world in a rose-colored dress. (see what I did there? yeah, I know. feel free to ignore my pun)









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your dress :)

xx

Wanderlusting Fool said...

Oo that dress is amazing. The color is so vibrant and the detailing is gorgeous!

kelly ann said...

your dress is really, really, REALLY cute. :)

Meggstatus said...

Your dress is so pretty! Where in the world in joshua tree is this? That house is such a great location for photographs.

I'm not sure where I want to move, somewhere in the county. I hate how superficial and snotty people are down here. After six years it's gotten pretty old. I just need a change of pace.

MarieBayArea said...

i liked your pun =). ur pretty in pink and your hair is beautiful like that. bat for lashes is one of my faves. what a voice.

Lauren said...

Your blog is my new favorite! I love your clothes and hair!!! ahah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...