Image Map

Friday, June 11, 2010

photophile: sarah moon

When I first came across her photography I wanted to do a Sarah Moon post but, like a lot of things I come across in my day to day browsing, these images got lost in the void that is my computer and only just recently emerged. I thought they'd be a good footnote for this lovely June Friday...
 

 (images from 1,2,3,4,5 by Sarah Moon)

Beautiful, non? Sarah was born in 1941 in France and has been working since the late 1960s. more here.



Have a wonderful weekend!

Au Revoir Simone - Shadows (Click here)

4 comments:

Libertad said...

Wow, this is so great, thanks for sharing! Her work is so inspiring!

Unknown said...

wow gorgeous pictures!! i love the last one with the huge bow on the head!!
ill definitely check out the website
page

MarieBayArea said...

i esp. love the first and last photos. i'd love to hang those in my own home.

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos. great artist find, i haven't seen her work before.
really interesting style, quite surreal in the technique, they almost look like paintings.

Ellen at The Raven and the Cellar Door

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...