Image Map

Monday, December 20, 2010

rain drops keep fallin' on my head

Hello from LA, which is apparently suffering an identity crisis at present and either thinks it is a rain forest or Seattle.  I can honestly say I haven't seen this much rain in one go in LA ever! It is insane and, also, people here cannot drive in any sort of weather (seriously people - it's just water, do be careful but not so careful you're going to cause an accident. sheesh!) So far only one leak to report and no landslides (yikes, knock on wood that would be horrible). As a result of the showers, I'm afraid there has also been limited time and space to do outfit shots. I must appologize for that but I'm working on it.

In other news: THESE babies were waiting in my mailbox for me when I got home today...
They are from Nicole of Fashion Forestry's line and LOOK! they literally sparkle like Cinderella's glass slippers. sigh...suffice to say we're in love. I hope to give them a proper post soon but I just couldn't wait to show them to you.

Well, it looks like it is out into the ultra-soaked streets of West Hollywood I go. Promise not to be gone too long and meanwhile (though I probably post this band too much) here's Jenny & Johnny on Conan earlier this week... xxdjrd

3 comments:

anahit said...

oh they look exactly like they've come out of a fairytale! love them :) xxx

ferminadaza said...

Jenny and Johnny are so cute! I signed up for their mailing list and it seems like they're doing very well, which is great!

Christy said...

That's so crazy! they do look like cinderella shoes@

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...