Image Map

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

DJRD Holiday Wishlist *2011 Edition*

I've been painstakingly (hmm...how painful could it be, one might ask) putting together my 2011 Holiday wishlist...  these are some things that have caught my eye and that I wouldn't mind finding under our miniature tree...
links:topshop dress, brushes,vintage dress, wellies, lula photo, apc candle
There have been a slew of proper "gift guides" popping up over the past week... including
this one by Hannah Metz and, of course, the return of Cup of Jo's "Gift Guide" - which can be oh so helpful when shopping for tricky family members!

Meanwhile my week will involve all of the following...

photos via 1,2,3,4,5

see you soon! xx

PS: see past DJRD holiday wishlists here


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...