Image Map

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

snow

On our last day in the mountains of Idaho where we spent our holiday I managed to coax "the Brit" in to taking some quick shots for me...
This is basically the only time throughout the year where you'll find me in my Sorel's because Southern California is hardly the climate for snow boots - but they are super warm and do the trick in the snow.

please note charlie in the background who refused to wear her doggie coat this year!

PS: thanks to everyone for their emails/calls/texts about this whole fire business. They did arrest someone over the weekend and the arson stopped so I'm hoping that's the end of it. So scary to have been so close to disaster.  We are very thankful!

1 comment:

Mici Mathonka said...

I'm soo jealous about the weather, it's awfull here in czech rep. it rains for past week :\. adorable cape!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...