Image Map

Thursday, September 6, 2012

dreaming of fall



I suppose it shouldn't really come as a surprise that I fell in love with the A/W 2012 Orla Kiely ads  after seeing them on Tumblr & then later on the Clothes Horse.  They were shot by shot by Venetia Scott and are so in tune with what I want my Autumn to look like this year: muted greens and browns, sheer blouses under mini dresses, mary janes, creams and lace and delicate prints, oh my! I could go on and on -  I felt it only right to share them here.  I always love Orla's collections (as evidenced by many past posts, tumbls[?] and wishlists) but, admittedly, I have yet to purchase any items aside from a wallet and some stationary several years back.  One day I shall own an O.K. frock! Until then I'll continue to drool over the ad campaigns. Care to join me?













images here & here

Speaking of autumnal day-dreaming, a little fall inspired playlist...


Incidentally, it is still sweltering here in la-la land but we did have some clouds yesterday!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...